How can I get water service for my undeveloped property?
First, you must determine whether available water is adjacent to your property or whether you would be required to get a water facilities extension. To make this determination, supply the property’s Tax Parcel ID Number to the District’s Developer Extension Coordinator at (425) 392-6256. The next step in obtaining water service is to obtain a Certificate through an application process. The applicant must pay fees before a water connection is made. The Water Applications for New Water, Certificates of Water Availability, and associated Developer Extension Agreements are available at the District's Offices at 1510 228th Avenue SE, Sammamish, WA 98075. Office hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get water service for my undeveloped property?
2. What fees are necessary for a water connection?
3. How do I determine whether or where there is water or sewer in my area?
4. Whom do I need to talk to about my project?
5. How long does it take for plans to be reviewed?
6. How can I get information about projects in my area?
7. Am I required to have a backflow assembly?
8. Who checks backflow assemblies once they are installed?
9. Can I dump construction water into the sewer?
10. Whom do I call if I have additional questions that are not covered here?