Education & Experience
Tom has over 30 years of computer consulting experience, and a degree in construction management from the University of Washington.
Tom and his wife Jeanne have lived on the Plateau since 1986, and have been involved in community affairs, protecting water quality in Beaver Lake, and being active in the incorporation of the City of Sammamish.
Tom's goal is to preserve the integrity of a well-run District, while maintaining close accessibility to the community. Tom hopes to develop a close working relationship between the District and its ratepayers.
Current Commissioner Assignments
- Sammamish Chamber of Commerce*
- Issaquah Chamber of Commerce*
- Washington Association of Sewer and Water Districts (WASWD):
(Board of Directors* and Section IV meetings, Government Relations*, Conferences & Training, Scholarship, Emergency Preparedness, Technology Interest, Small Districts*, Membership committees)
- Washington Water/Wastewater Agency Response Network
- King County Emergency Management Advisory Committee: WASWD Alternate Representative
- King County Regional Water Quality Committee*
- Metropolitan Water Pollution Abatement Advisory Committee: Alternate Member
- Metropolitan Water Pollution Abatement Advisory Committee:
(Rates & Finance and Engineering & Planning subcommittees)
* Denotes role as an observer